Key: 008-0477-201 Manufacturer: MBW Model: R422 Sale Price: $850.00 Comments:
The MBW R422 & R442 Series Rammers are ideally suited for the compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils in confined areas. A mainstay in contractor and municipal fleets, the R422 & R442 offer highly productive percussion rammers at less than 141 or 147 lbs. respectively. The contoured fuel tank provides the largest fuel capacity in its class and effectively baffles engine noise. Power is supplied by Honda engines. Model R442 delivers approximately 25% more compaction force and is recommended for heavy clay soils.
- 4-cycle engine
- Elevated bellows placement for trench applications
- Polyethylene slide bearings provide minimal internal wear
- 11" high density ductile cast iron tamping shoe
- R422 is available with a conventional (HC) or low-vibration (HL) handle.
- R442 is only available with a low-vibration (HL) handle
- 4" and 6" trench shoes available for the R422
SHOE SIZE: 11 x 13 in
OPERATING WEIGHT: 147 lb
ENGINE: Honda GX100
TRAVEL SPEED: Up to 55 ft/min
COMPACTION DEPTH: Up to 18 in
The Dynapac range of rammers is designed for compacting cohesive soils, such as clay and silt in small repair jobs and in narrow confined areas, such as trenches or housing sites. They are also used for compacting sand and gravel. All Dynapac rammers are well balanced, easy to operate and feature excellent maneuverability in trenches and around pipes.
4 cycle engine, Transports in any position, Removable engine protection cover, Combined fuel shut-off and throttle valve, Suitable for soil